24 June 2009

the city is coming alive from my little table on a starbucks patio...been doing that for a while i guess for the keeners.....keeners, as i sit here with my laptop, listening to tom peters on my ipod, drinking an extra bold coffee and having been up since 5am....where am i at right now? how long have i been asking that? have i ever really answered it? i am where i am, i guess....to ask if i am where i thought id be, my answer is that i never really thought i'd be anywhere in particular, so i guess the answer is yes...and no...i wanted to see myself as a coo, or something to that extent, so in a way i am. i just didnt think it would be of my own enterprise(s). which leads me i guess to wonder if i am running a "company" or just working a bunch of projects. that answer is easy. i need to shift my focus to be running a company.....or else i will just be working on projects.

No comments: